Mois Loose Moissanite 5 Carat, Colorless Moissanite Diamond, VVS1 Clarity, Round Jubilee Cut Brilliant Gemstone for Making Engagement/Wedding/Ring/Jewelry/Pendant/Earrings/Necklaces Handmade
- Clarity Grade: VVS1, Color Grade: Colorless, Luster: Excellent, Shape: Round Jubilee Brilliant Cut, Material: Moissanite Diamond, Stone Make: High Quality, Type: Handmade Moissanite
- Moissanite can be 100% passed through a diamond test pen.Round Jubilee Brilliant Cut moissanite diamond perfect for stud, Engagement Ring, Promise Ring, Vintege Ring, Jewelry, Pendant, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches
- Carat weight and measurements of moissanite：5 CT = 11 MM Approx
- Brand Name: MODERN LIFE STYLE | Product Type : Handmade Moissanite Diamond
- Diamond & Moissanite Maintains Its Clarity And Sparkle Throughout A Lifetime.
Sold：158 Wished: 72 Followed: 98
————————— Moissanite VS Diamond ————————— Moissanite Maintain Their Clarity & Sparkle Throughout A Lifetime Just Like A Diamond. Moissanites Are Actually More Brilliant (Sparkly) Than Diamonds With 2.65 Refractive Index- Diamonds Are 2.42. Moissanite Is Less Likely To Attract Grease Or Dirt Than A Diamond And Should Keep The ‘Sparkle’ Longer In Between Cleanings. Moissanites Have A Hardness Of 9.25 And Diamond Have 10 On The MOHS Scale Moissanite Are Extremely Durable. Due To Their Extremely Similar Properties, Moissanites Are Often And Commonly Mistaken For Diamonds. ———————————— Why Buy Moissanite Over Diamond? ———————————— Moissanite is pocket-friendly, it is 1/10 of the diamond price. Moissanite is Conflict-free and eco-friendly, were as a diamond can be a blood diamond and it’s not eco-friendly. There is no higher resale value of a diamond, in moissanite, you don’t have to worry about. If moissanite, you can wear different jewelry every day at the same price as the natural diamond. ———————– Care Instruction ———————– Please use a fine, microfiber, or gemstone polishing cloth to clean your jewelry. Don’t use any chemical agents, ultrasonic cleaners, or any other cleaning agents for cleaning jewelry. We recommended removing jewelry before participating in any activities that may be considered abrasive to jewelry Like: showering, swimming, gardening, dishes etc. Refrain from exposing your jewelry to extreme temperature environments, hot or cold. Thank You For Having Looked At This Beautiful Jewelry I Hope You Will Enjoy Wearing It,Just As Much I Enjoyed Making It. Come Back Soon
by Michelle Ater
This product is so easy to use, even a novice could figure it out in no time.